Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Identifying a Trailer: 1 + 1 = Halsco

Nearly three years ago I wrote about the Curreys' first trailer but didn't recognize the brand.



Then yesterday I posted another later picture of the trailer taken up close and it was clear who the manufacturer was.





And of course that reminded me this blog recently featured pictures of several vintage trailers including a Halsco Land Yacht. So now we have a clue about what the interior of Travel Trailer #1 looked like.

[All photos from my personal collection]







© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! That by the way is the only Halsco I have ever seen. During that era there were several referred to as land yachts and the interiors looked vaguely nautical. It was a new idea and I suppose borrowed from something similar, a home away from home ..... Maybe the one we saw was the same one your family owned.
    bonnie

    ReplyDelete