Thursday, December 14, 2017

Limited Time Free Legacy Family Tree Webinar: "I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes" presented by James M. Baker, PhD, CG



Yeah, I'm guilty of thinking someone was my ancestor when they weren't.  For a while I thought a certain Thomas Taylor and his wife Sarah Lynchard were direct ancestors, but reexamining the evidence pointed to an entirely different set of ancestorsJames M. Baker shows how to avoid this pitfall in 6 steps in his webinar "I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes":
Case studies are presented to show how to avoid the biggest mistakes, including trusting family myths; believing that the posted family trees are accurate; connecting the wrong "same name" people; and believing that all original family records are accurate.

Runs 1 hour 32 minutes
Free to non-subscribers through December 20, 2017


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment