Friday, August 10, 2018

Family Friday: Rosie, Winnie, Polly & Lula

Fortunately someone noted the full names of this quartet so we don't have to guess who's who:
                       Rosie McGowan nee Joslin (my first cousin, three times removed)
                                Winnie McGowan Northrup (Rosie's sister-in-law)
                              Polly Worden Joslin (my third great aunt)
                                  Lula Northrup (presumably Winnie's daughter)

[Posted to her ancestry.com public tree by jeanandorf (who's not related to me
but manages two DNA tests of distant Worden cousins]

The location isn't mentioned but it's almost certainly in Jones County, Iowa.

I've posted pictures of Polly before that were shared with my by another cousin.



© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment