Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Creating a List of DNA Matches by Hashtag (in Legacy 9)

I've already identified 34 of my father's DNA matches from 23andMe and AncestryDNA (I haven't started on the FTDNA or GEDMatch yet).  Generated from my tree on Legacy 9.

As I've been hashtagging my way through my tree I just realized that I had already entered 34 of my father's DNA matches (haven't gotten to Mom's side yet).  This is just the tip of the iceberg, since I've identified so many more than that, but I can't keep all of them in my head.

I am not quite sure how I'm going to use this info just yet. Hopefully I can use it with Genome Mate Pro, if and when I learn to use that lol

A snapshot of my father's DNA matches so far.  Everyone's name had to be erased because they are all living.


A sample of the DNA hashtagged report.  You can adjust some of the report variables, but I'm not sure how I'm going to use this yet.





© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment