Thursday, September 22, 2016



For the past few weeks my genealogy focus has been on my 4th great grandfather Mahlon Hibbs and his possible origins using the FAN principle.  Once I started to convince myself that maybe Hibbs might actually be Hobbs (in other words, probably starting to lose my mind) I realized my brain needed a break and I needed to come up for some air.  The rest of my focus this week will be on the bigger picture.

Tom Kemp conducted this webinar, "Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record," on November 13, 2015:

Perhaps you’ve been researching for 5 years – 15 years – or even 50 years. Your skills improve with each year. Learn how to review and prepare your data – so that you can leave it – permanently – on multiple sites.  Make sure your data is available for your family into the rising generation.
I think I'm doing some of this already by blogging and having a tree on Ancestry, but I'm sure I can do more/better.



© 2016 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment