Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Finally! The Video of the Genetic Genealogy Conference from October 2016 in San Diego Has Arrived!



I attended the Institute for Genetic Genealogy (i4gg) conference in San Diego for only one day (I fell ill after the first night), but since Dear Mother had paid for the two-day pass with a promise of full video of the conference to follow later, all was not lost.  Now that the videos are finally available I am excited to review what both what I learned the first day, and I can also see what I missed on the second day.

Unfortunately, I cannot share the link/access to those videos with my readers, but I am looking forward to reviewing them and using new techniques with my DNA results.


© 2016 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment