Friday, September 14, 2018

Family Friday: Seth & Ashtabula (Lyle) Thomas at Home

Another great family photo shared on Ancestry.com by VickieHill56, this one shows Seth and Ashtabula with two of their children, Jason Milton Thomas (1889-1981) and Faye Elizabeth Thomas (1894-1954).

[Left to right: Son Jason with horses, Seth, daughter Faye, and Ashtabula - about 1920. Cheshire, Gallia, Ohio, USA]

Jason and Fay never married and after their parents' died we find them living together on the farm in Cheshire according to the 1940 U.S. Census.


© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like my cousins, I guess. I just noticed that I don't show up on your list of followers, but I get your blogs and have followed it. How is it that happens? It doesn't matter but it makes me curious.
    bonnie

    ReplyDelete