Thursday, September 27, 2018

Maybe I'm Missing Something? Legacy 9 and Hashtags

One of my many 3rd cousin twice removed, Elsie Mae Harnden (my Tibbetts side).  This is the only way I can figure to show all the hashtags pertaining to one person.  Print Screen, then edit in Paint 3D.  This seems awfully time consuming.  It doesn't even let you copy/paste, since the hashtags only appear when the mouse hovers over the # symbol.



I was hoping the Chronology view might provide some way to display the hashtags, but to no avail.



If you choose just one tag/hashtag, you can print out a list of people sharing that tag (in this case a list of people on my tree so far who, like Elsie, were golfers).  But I want to do the opposite--print out one person with all their hashtags.  Surely I shouldn't have to do "prt sc sysq" (print screen) every time?




© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment