Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Updated DNA Results Summary at AncestryDNA

My updated AncestryDNA results.

My updated AncestryDNA ethnicity admixture results weren't very dramatic, although I think that it better reflected my Norwegian great grandparents.

The estimate with the information on what it was updated from:

England, Wales & Northwestern Europe: 41%
Decreased by 30%


Norway: 39%
Refined from: Scandinavia 17%


Ireland and Scotland: 12%
Increased by 12%


Sweden: 8%
Refined from: Scandinavia 17%


Migrations
Western Norway
Hordaland & Rogaland
Ohio River Valley, Indiana, Illinois & Iowa Settlers
Pennsylvania, Ohio & Indiana Settlers


No Longer in Estimate
Europe West 9%
Europe East less than 1%
Caucasus less than 1%




This update features:
16,000 reference samples (13,000 more)
380 possible regions (17 additional)

© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment