Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Is for Mothers: My Grandmothers

Although I've included pictures of both my biological grandmothers, my mother's mother Anna Delilah Webb Slater (1891-1973) and my father's mother Letta Estella Porter Warren Williams Turnbull (1901-1974), in this blog before I'm still hoping that I can induce several of their other grandchildren to share their memories of these two women whom I never knew.

[Anna Webb Slater, courtesy of Olive Slater-Kennedy]


[Letta Estella Porter Warren Williams Turnbull, courtesy of James E. Turnbull III]


Raised as an adoptee, I never expected to know anything about any of my "blood" relations and the amount of information that has been shared with me has been wonderful! Thanks everybody.



© 2016 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment