Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Top 10 Locations On My Family Tree

This is a list of the top 10 most "popular" unique locations for people on my family tree. Screenshot from my "Family File Statics" report in Legacy 9.

Although I have over 29,000 unique locations in my family tree database, the above shows the top 10 most inhabited places for people who are either related to me by blood or by marriage.

I am a little surprised that the state of Iowa isn't on there, but Fairview Township, Jones, Iowa is (obviously I am related to a lot of people from that one place).

I am not surprised by the 2 locations (York and Hopewell Township) in York County, Pennsylvania, since I felt like I spent forever on my location cleanup there.  People from there generally seemed to stay there, with only an occasional individual or family group leaving (as my Frederick Grove/Leah Bixler did in the 1830s).



© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment