Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Taking on Both Legacy 8.0 and Genome Mate Pro Means a Steep Learning Curve!

Go to the Genome Mate Pro website to download a copy if you are interested.

I have been spending a lot of time the past week tooling around with two genealogy programs that are new to me--Genome Mate Pro and Legacy 8.  Go big or go home!  It's taking more time than I originally thought, but it will be worth it because of all the added functionality of these programs.

I was hoping to have list of all possible Chromosome X donors by name (very cool! both maternal and paternal, as demonstrated in the Youtube video below starting at 6:10) as my post tonight, but I am still setting up my DNA matches and haven't even imported my gedcom.





© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: