Saturday, December 16, 2017

Limited Time Free Webinar from Legacy Family Tree Webinars: "Finding Your Nordic Parish of Birth" by Jill Morelli


I know the area where my great grandparents Mette Karine and Berdines Rasmussen come from (Nedstrand and Fister, both in Rogaland, Norway), but this webinar, "Finding Your Nordic Parish of Birth," presented by Jill Morelli on December 15, 2017, reminds me how little I've done in that direction this year.  I didn't even get a single step closer to finding out who Mette Karine's birth father was beside being a Swedish railworker.  I need inspiration! (and to be done cleaning my tree's locations...):
Is that parish of birth of your Nordic ancestor proving to be elusive? Without it, we cannot make the trip “across the pond.” Often that parish is identified in the records located in the United States and research will reveal the name or at least narrow it down. We will explore numerous US record sets where the parish could be recorded and then we will identify the international databases that can also assist in our identification of the parish of birth.

1 hour 28 minutes
Free to non-subscribers through December 22, 2017


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment