Thursday, October 25, 2018

More New Features at AncestryDNA

My son's view of his matches.  There are THREE new features at AncestryDNA.

What I missed in my post on Tuesday (1: "AncestryDNA Now Includes Automatic Display of Amount DNA Shared in Matching Lists") is that there two other new features to play with at AncestryDNA.



2: Matches Map (Beta)
My son's matches (4th cousin and closer) that Marc has in living Southern California.  My mom and I are at bottom.  These locations are not historical.




You are mapped if you volunteer your location.



3: Compare

My son's view of his grandmother Pat's profile.





What ethnicities he shares with his grandmother.




People my son and grandmother Pat have in common (there is a link to more matches if that applies). The presentation of this information set  reminds me a little of 23andme.




© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment