Friday, October 5, 2018

Another Look at My Updated DNA Results

I just noticed that although Ancestry DNA's overall estimate of my genetic origins is the same as Christine posted about in June, the maps used to display the results have changed. For instance, what was formerly identified as Great Britain is now called England, Wales & Northwestern Europe expanding its reach to the European continent.



The map of Ireland and Scotland now includes Wales:



The maps for rest of my regions have been similarly broadened. For example, although the Iberian Peninsula influence in my previous estimate has disappeared, the new map for my French connection
embraces most of that area while stating that the primary location is France.

[All from Ancestry DNA]


Now I have to see what Ancestry and Spotify suggest for my world of music.






© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment