Thursday, August 3, 2017

Don't Forget to Sign Up for the San Diego 2017 International Genetic Genealogy Conference (Dec 9-10, 2017)



The Institute for Genetic Genealogy (i4gg) and the DNA Detectives are bringing experts in the latest methodologies to San Diego, December 9 and 10, 2017.  I went last year and learned a lot.  A bonus for getting the two days was access to videos of the lectures given last year, very helpful for repeated viewing.

I already signed up early last month.  Since it is just down the road from me I won't have to book a room, but if you are from out of town you can get a room at the Sheraton Mission Valley.

Promotional info, pricing, and other information is available here.  I'm looking forward to it!


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment