Thursday, August 31, 2017

Throwback Thursday/Free Legacy Family Tree Webinar: Geoff Rasmussen presents "Timelines and Chronologies - Secrets of Success"



Another day, another day spent cleaning up my locations on my tree.  Part of why I'm cleaning up/standardizing the locations is so that my chronologies will be more useful.  Ancestry provides a basic timeline already, but I need to prepare for using Legacy software's timelines to further enhance my research once my cleanup is complete.  This webinar, Timelines and Chronologies - Secrets of Success by Geoff Rasmussen, originally recorded almost 4 years ago (October 19, 2013), is still relevant even though I have a later Legacy product.
 Join FamilyTreeWebinars.com's host and Legacy Family Tree developer, Geoff Rasmussen, as he presents "Timelines and Chronologies: Secrets of Success" to a live audience in Anchorage, Alaska. Geoff will teach:

- Benefits of using a timeline in your genealogical research
- What a good timeline includes
- Methods of creating a timeline
- How to embed historical events into an ancestor's timeline 



© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment