Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Getting There

It used to be over 57,000 people.  I've eliminated almost 6,000 since the beginning of this year.
I don't know what an ideal amount of people on a tree is, but I don't think it is anywhere near 57,000+.  I've been doing an overhaul of my tree, taking off people who don't seem to be relevant to my lines and updating, correcting, and otherwise upgrading all of the profiles on my tree.  It has taken a lot of time, but it was very necessary.  I was originally inspired to do this so that I could standardize my locations, making my tree more functional for the Legacy 9 software I purchased.  Now I'm hoping to finish this upgrade by the end of the year.  We'll see if it happens that soon.


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment