Saturday, December 5, 2015

Fantastic Find: How to Print Scanned Out-Of-Copyright Books from Google

I have a brick wall in Fairfield County, Ohio, and while I don't find mention of my ancestors' names I want to get a good background feel for the area.  I can obviously read this online at Google Books or download to Kindle, but what if I want a paper copy of this work?  I have even more options than I realized.

Hat tip to Diane Boumenot (One Rhode Island Family) for her detailed post "Printing a Book from Google Books." While I knew I could buy copies from Amazon, I totally overlooked the "On Demand Books" option under the "Get this book in print" dropdown menu.


The prices are comparable to copies found on Amazon.


Here is the Espresso Book Machine at work:






© 2015 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment