Thursday, December 17, 2015

Free Ancestry Academy Video: "Expand and Support Your Genealogy Research with DNA Circles"

My mom's "New Ancestor Discoveries."
My dad only has one.

When the New Ancestor Discoveries part of Ancestry's DNA page first came out I got really excited.  Maybe these would contain clues that would help dismantle some of my brick walls!

I went through each one and didn't find any "aha" moments at all.  I looked at the names and places but no immediate leads.

They have a step-by-step approach (.pdf) on how to analyze the discoveries, but my eyes glaze over every time I have tried to use it.  Hopefully the video will help me.



I really wish that Ancestry would provide a chromosome browser!



© 2015 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment