Saturday, June 3, 2017

As Ye Research, So Shall Ye Delete

What I saw all day yesterday.

I've been doing this the past few days during my genealogy database cleanup.  I realized a while ago that the Thomas Taylor and Sarah Lynchard lines I pursued for a long while are not my ancestors, but didn't remove the work right away.  I just forgot how MUCH I worked on these lines, how very many hundreds of people I added to the tree in my increasingly desperate attempt to connect us to them.

Which reminds me, I have to delete an entire upline from our John Chappell (1763-1828).  A cousin contacted us a while back to detail how we probably have his parents wrong.  I really must get my Virginia research skill set up and running, I have so many brick walls there.

It's more fun to add people than delete them. Oh well, I had my fun, now I must pay the cost!





© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment