Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Wow, this kindergarten photo was taken 10 years ago.

This is the first year my 15-year-old son is not going to dress up and go trick-or-treating.  Instead he'll be at home handing out the candy (and probably eating half of it).

I hope to get him to eventually blog for us, and the recent AncestryDNA test he just submitted might be the thing to spur his interest.  He has already mentioned that he was kinda sorta interested in helping me with the tree, but then he thought that I wouldn't "have anything left to do" if he helped.  Hahaha, so young and naive.

My husband and I have already done our DNA tests, so Marc will be a mix of these two tests:

Ancestry keeps making it harder and harder to print out or capture an image showing all the details.  He also has 4 percent Finland/Northwest Russia, 3 percent Ireland/Scotland/Wales, 3 percent Scandinavia, and less than 1 percent Nigeria.


I also have less than 1 percent of Europe East, Caucasus, and Ireland/Scotland/Wales





© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment