Monday, November 16, 2015

I've Been Neglecting My Husband's Side

My father-in-law's pedigree.  He was born in the United States.  Except for his narrow band of Irish/English types, his lineage is largely Polish and German.


My mother-in-law's pedigree.  She came from Germany to the United States in the early 1960's, so all her ancestors are European/German.  Thanks to one of her sisters they actually have a lot of information on the Mayer line, which I copied down during a Thanksgiving visit a few years ago.  Also, the pictures were on a relative's tree on Ancestry, which was an exciting find.

I have been neglecting my husband's side of the family on this blog.

He is not into genealogy (yet), so any information I give him about his family always has to be interesting and short, hopefully under 30 seconds.  Also, except for a small proportion of his ancestors, the vast majority are all in Germany and Poland.  Clearly I've put off dealing with German and Polish records.


© 2015 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment