Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year, Dear Readers and Cousins!


An example of my corrected places, in this case the only known place is Mississippi.  The ", ," is to leave the fields of place (precinct/beat/borough/village/hamlet/town/city), and county/parish, empty for when I transfer my Ancestry tree info to Legacy 9. 
Some personal health issues related to dialysis I have had today have made it difficult to concentrate on a write up, but I am looking forward to spending an hour or so tonight working to fix my locations on my Ancestry tree. 

Once I finally complete the locations (in a few more months, unfortunately!) I will be able to do some pretty cool reports and lists in Legacy 9 (Legacy Family Tree has many free webinars with examples).



© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment