Monday, January 15, 2018

Sunday Drive on Monday: Baja California, 1938

During the summer of 1938 the Curreys took their new trailer down south of the border. Here are six photos from their album.*



[From my personal collection]

Somehow I managed to forget what day it was when it came time for yesterday's post so this week my Monday topic was added on Sunday and I'm making up for it now.


Note: I have no idea who Bill is.


*I tried to scan all six pictures are the same time but my scanner screen wasn't large enough to do that.





© 2018 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. The Curreys were quite intrepid, weren't they? Baja aficionados would love to see these photos, also the old trailer people. Can you add a tag with the year and make of the trailer?

    ReplyDelete