Friday, April 24, 2015

TGIF

"Girls' playground, Harriet Island, St. Paul, Minn." c1905, Detroit Publishing Co.,from the Library of Congress
*Got Burnout?  Go Play in a Genealogy ‘Playground’

Can't argue with that!

I have been working on several different blog posts the past day.  Unfortunately it has been impossible to settle down and exhibit some writing discipline--every post I work on becomes this elaborate research project.  I'm both burned out and extremely interested in these posts.  In addition, I'm still in the BU class and have a variety of topics we are covering there that are taking up mental space.

So, because it's Friday, I'm going to get into the weekend mood and play a little hooky.  And maybe goof around on GenealogyBank.  With no agenda.

*Hat tip to Scott Phillips, genealogist, and his article on GenealogyBank.

© 2015 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment