Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nice Find! : Ancestry's Crista Cowan Blogs About "Quick Tips for Breaking Through Your Genealogy Bricks Walls"


I'm finally getting back into the game after being sick for a few months.  Funny how illness can sap one's mental energy.  But it is actually a good thing, because I can look at my tree with a fresh pair of eyes.

As I have been reviewing my information, looking for any errors, it is clear that I need to buckle down and work on my various brick walls.

Crista Cowan at Ancestry Blog has a few basic but very important points about busting through these brick walls in her "Quick Tips for Breaking Through Your Genealogy Bricks Walls."  I know and have employed all of these techniques, but it is time to cycle through what I have again systematically and see what accomplish.




© 2016 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment