Friday, September 8, 2017

Family Friday: The Conners, the Marks (and Some Curreys) - 1948

Dad Currey had a hard time fitting all the names of the people in this color slide from July, 1948, taken at the Marks residence in Reedsport, Oregon. Actually he only noted their first names but fortunately that was enough for me to be able to supply their surname from my childhood memories.

Left to right we have (in back) Eben Conner, his wife Ada (Couzens), his sister Gwen Marks,* son Monte,** (un-named boy - probably Gwen's son Darrell, and (in front) Mother***and me, Eben's daughter Cecelia and Gwen's daughter LeVonne Marks.

[From my personal collection]




*I wrote about her husband George in this post from last year.
**Full name Eben LaMonte Conner, Jr.
***Though of course Dad calls her "Min"



© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment