Thursday, September 21, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Huell Howser Visits Old Pasadena

Huell Howser covered Old Pasadena in his "California's Communities" series (image taken from the City of Pasadena).

As I am going through my tree to clean up and standardize locations, I keep finding that many of my cousins, particularly on my 2nd great grandmother Mary Jane (Tibbetts) Hartley's side, lived in Pasadena in the late 1800s/early 1900s.  Beloved California booster Huell Howser visited Old Pasadena, and the video is featured on the City of Pasadena website (you can view the video there):
On January 12, 2010, Huell Howser visited Pasadena on the series California's Communities. Watch as Huell tours the streets around Old Pasadena and Paseo Colorado, where old historic buildings have been preserved and merged with new buildings to create a bustling marketplace.


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment