Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Webinar: "50 Year View - What I've Learned Climbing My Family Tree"



Genealogist Tom Kemp looks back over 50 years of genealogical research in his 7 May 2014 webinar, "50 Year View - What I've Learned Climbing My Family Tree."  Although I found my mother's birth parents in the late '90's, I've only been doing genealogy in earnest for about 5 years, so I look forward to seeing what he has to say.  It's great to have someone go over the long view.

Legacy Family Tree offers some free webinars, but these represent only the tip of the iceberg in their library.  You can check out their their holdings here.

To be honest, these are amazing prices.  I am not a subscriber (yet) and I'm not affiliated with the company, but I just had to promote them.



© 2015 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment