Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Fantastic Find: Walking Through History, Season 2

AncestryDNA predicts me to be more British Isles than anything else (71%), even more so than average natives to the area!
Both my paper trail and estimated ethnicity strongly point to Great Britain as my ancestral center of gravity.  It's not even clear to me what part of this area the bulk of my ancestors came from--they seem to be from everywhere!  So I'm interested in seeing what kind of events and places my ancestors experienced.

My mom just alerted me to the series "Walking Through History," presented by Time Team veteran Tony Robinson, which shows him walking around some of the more iconic and historic areas of Great Britain.  I've added the Season Two playlist here, starting with "The Path to Stonehenge."





© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment