Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Night Webinar from Legacy Family Tree Webinars: "Be Your Own Digital Archivist: Preserve Your Research"


The vast majority of my research resides at my tree on Ancestry.com.  Not printed out.  Not really saved elsewhere.

Bad, bad genealogist!

Cyndi Ingle (of the amazing Cyndi's List, which was already around when I first started my research in 1997) has some ideas in her webinar "Be Your Own Digital Archivist: Preserve Your Research" that I can start using to preserve my work for future generations to use:
Are you doing everything you can to safeguard your genealogical research? Your documents? Your data? Your scanned images? We will talk about the importance of taking charge of your own materials and making sure they aren't going to disappear.
Originally aired February 15, 2017.  Runs 1 hour 46 minutes.  Free to non-subscribers through February 22, 2017.


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment