Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cleaning Up My Master Locations List on Legacy

Look at all the ways I have Painesville displaying in my records!  These need to be standardized for a more efficient database.


I want to have a database of information that sorts into reports that I can use to take my genealogy to the next level, like analyzing all the people who lived in a certain place.  I see now that I have to make sure that the locations list is all cleaned up for this to work.

This is tiresome work, particularly because I want to make sure my Ancestry tree is standardized.  We are continuously working through Ancestry to do research and I want my future gedcoms I download from that service to be very clean.

Oh well, c'est la guerre!


© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment