Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday Night Free Family Tree Webinar: "Neighborhood Reconstruction: Effective Use of Land Records" presented by Mary Hill, AG




Mary Hill, AG, presents "Neighborhood Reconstruction: Effective Use of Land Records"
Use USGS topographic maps, tract maps, plat maps, surveys, deeds, census records, and tax lists to reconstruct the neighborhood where your ancestor lived. Plat your ancestor’s land records and discover what unexpected clues might be discovered in the process. 

Awww, yeah, baby!  Part of why I'm cleaning up my master locations list on Legacy is because I need to be able to see all the people who lived in a particular area, and making my locations conform to one standard will provide better reports.  Once I see where people are I can take my analysis of individuals and families to the next level, and this webinar fits right into that plan.



Recorded April 19, 2017.  Runs 1 hour 56 minutes, and is free to non-subscribers through April 26, 2017.







© 2017 Copyright, Christine Manczuk, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment